Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Technical Difficulties

OK I am pissed. I was so excited to show off my crochet prowess but my camera has been coughing up blood and I may have to call in the chaplin (hopefully someone other than me has seen M*A*S*H* a few times). When we were on our recent Mexico trip my husband zigged when he should have zagged and dropped the camera on the beautiful, but treacherous, marble floor. Ever since that "incident" it makes God awful noises and refuses to focus.
This is really too bad because I finally completed my first Elisabeth Doherty project (best crochet book to date) and was totally excited to post some pics. I was so proud of myself that I even sewed a crochet hook holder in celebration. CRAP.
Oh well, when I find a photo taking replacement I will make sure to give these projects their due.

No comments:

Post a Comment